• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any interest in a beautiful 365 special. Very low hours. Original bar in pictures give you an idea of the use. Really strong runner, don't really want to sell but will depending on price.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

No worries about it being stolen he has sold MANY saws here without any problems....i got my 550xp from him. Buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Mesupra is one I would buy from without a moments pause. He is fair on price and fast with shipment. I got a mint 254xpg from him in Aug/Sept that's getting fingerports at cuddle ln this week.

I would like $550 shipped for the pho, there's actually a 2166 that is actually a better deal at $525.

I was looking to spend around 400 I assume the 2166 is used. I bought a new 2166 in July got it with 20"b&c free ship of ebay for $645 put a 8 pin sprocket on it the thing rips.

Have a 365 special that has been rebuilt with 2171 jonsered and 365 crankcase halves. Good runner hd carb. Got another muffler for it too. I want $400 plus paypal and shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 18
Found a 2163 on craigslist older gent used for firewood, also picked up a 2165 on ebay

Excellent that seemed like a nice clean saw, I actually bid on it as well. If everything is as good as it looked I think you got a great deal!

i was kinda of suprised i got it for that usaully the orange ones go for 350 -400 I missed a 2165 on their in early november. It had a buy it now price of 325 +35 ship and was even in WI

Yea the jonsereds always bring less coin, I got one locally for $300 I need to go check out.

I have a friend who has a 2165, he just picked up a 372xp I bet he would sell his 2165

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to hear more about the 2165

I asked him last night if he would be interested in selling his 2165 and he said yeah, and I said I have a guy on the interenet looking to spend 400$ and he said he would sell it at that. I haven't seen condition.

But he is a parts man/mechanic at the local Jonsered dealer.

I will hold off for now I have a couple deals in the works for slightly newer saws. Thanks for the offer, sounds like a good price.

Latest posts

Back