• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2166/2172 Price drop 3/6

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You( and i) can't cut the base or the band of a cylinder because you(and i) lack the tools.If we had a lathe,we could easily treat a cylinder.No one born with knowlege and as we say in my country its the tools that make someone handy.
In other news yesterday we was at 22°C in sunny day.The morning was cloudy,it was raining since 17:00 and since 21:00 it is snowing :cold:,go figure.The temperature dropped like 15 degrees.

Had someone request a video. Not the best but here it is.. Wood is some Locus, the old stand is pretty much gone so had to be careful not to make it fall.

20” bar , 20 Oregon semi chisel. Can’t even remember is I touched it up after the last time I used it.

Not the best proof it will somewhat run. Lol.

Well it says the video is too large. So I’ll try and figure it out this afternoon.

Had someone request a video. Not the best but here it is.. Wood is some Locus, the old stand is pretty much gone so had to be careful not to make it fall.

20” bar , 20 Oregon semi chisel. Can’t even remember is I touched it up after the last time I used it.

Not the best proof it will somewhat run. Lol.

Well it says the video is too large. So I’ll try and figure it out this afternoon.
Best bet is to upload to youtube

Latest posts

Back