Jonsered 451E Chainsaw Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matthew Ross

Matthew Ross

Hello! I am new to this forum and have been trying to do some research on a chainsaw I just purchased. I have searched the forum already and I am amazed at the amount of information. The one thing that I am struggling with right now is the bar and chain combination for my saw. There are no numbers to help me identify the chain or a replacement bar. The bar part number looks to be 504 5852 66. I have searched but I can't find any part number that matches or an updated part number. Can anyone help me cross reference to a new number or give me some info. I think it is a 15" bar, if I am measuring right.

Thanks for the help!

Matthew Ross

Matthew Ross

Welcome to the site! Small mount Husky bar is what you want....in .325 pitch, 0.058 gauge is the traditional Jonsereds combo though you could go 0.050 gauge if that is more common in your area. I would doubt that saw has been converted to 3/8".

Thanks for the info. I do not believe it was converted. I think this is the original bar and chain.

Cantdog
Thanks for the info. I do not believe it was converted. I think this is the original bar and chain.

Yep pretty small saw for 3/8". Personally I prefer .325 on most all 50cc class saws excepting the Jonsereds 621 and 52/52E as they are very heavy duty saws and can pull 3/8" without difficulty.....small mount Husky is very easy to find.

Latest posts