Jonsered 930 Bar Plate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnwell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where I could find a bar plate for a Jonsered 930? Picked a good running one up yesterday for $250 (I know, probably overpaid). Has some cosmetic damage to the exhaust and side cover--both of which were poorly repaired--and could use a new clutch. But it starts easily and makes pretty decent power, so how could I say 'no'?

The only parts I can't find are the bar plates; especially the inside one, part # 504 59 27-00. The inside one in the saw is pretty mangled.

Looked on eBay and Chainsawr with no luck...

Or are there any other plates that could be modified to work?

Pretty much any big Jonsered of that era. 910, 920, 80, 90, 801, 70, 111. They all use the same bar mount with 10mm studs.
I actually was measuring my studs last night; looks like mine has 9mm studs. Not sure if they’re OEM or replaced; but judging by the rest of the saw I would assume they were that way from the factory.

I actually was measuring my studs last night; looks like mine has 9mm studs. Not sure if they’re OEM or replaced; but judging by the rest of the saw I would assume they were that way from the factory.

There was a version with ~9 mm studs too.

I might have found a possible solution.. it looks like an CS590 bar plate fits perfectly, other than needing some material removed around the bar studs. Ordering some spares so I don’t destroy the ones in my saw…

Latest posts

Back