Jonsered 451ev parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akabull

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 451ev that I need a recoil spring for. Does anyone have an idea on where I might be able to find one (or one that will work)? I am having no luck on the web finding any parts for this old,obsolete, yet reliable saw. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chris in Maine

I look and see if i have one. There's really nothing special about the 451 spring itself, it's the plastic spring holder that makes it unique from other Jonnys. If the holder is OK, then any spring from a 49SP or such can be used.

My plastic holder is perfect, it is just the spring that I need. This actually the second time it has broken, I was able to fix it the first time, but rather that try and rig something, I figured i'd do it right this time. :msp_rolleyes:

I will stop by my small engine guy and see if he has a spring for the saw you mentioned in the morning. Thanks for the info!

Can someone tell me how to rebuild or fix my recoil starter? It just stop recoiling and I've pulled it but dont know what I'm looking at

Latest posts

Back