• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jonsered 49sp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
this is not mine,, its one of my customers and he decided not to fix it so he told me to sell it for him,,he got it at a flea market the other day,,it is a jonsered 49sp,,,, I did go through it to find out whats going on with it,,, it blew 150 with only 4 pulls,,, and it has very good spark,,, it will run with a prime,,,, now the bad,,, it needs the fuel system gone completely through,,, inside the carb looks like it has some rust or wood dust in it,,, so it MIGHT be able to be good with a kit and a good cleaning,,, it will also need a new sprocket,,, this is power head only,,,, he is asking 50.00 for it + actual shipping costs with ups,,,, remember,, this is his asking price,,paypal is perfered as a gift

View attachment 313102View attachment 313103View attachment 313104View attachment 313105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back