Jonsered 630 cyl on a 266xp Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were two different intake blocks for the 50mm saws. One for SE and one for XP saws. That may be where the confusion is coming in possibly? SE saws with the HS163 carb had a different block than the XP saws with HS224 carb. Far as I can tell you’ve got the larger XP intake block which isn’t a bad thing.
This has the 224 carb

James knows his ****! If by chance that piston is for a 66 u should get one! Ton of power and high compression with just a BGD(mine was 215lbs)
If it for a 372 you should get one of those too.;)
A piston is a good starting point to build a saw.... I may have started saws off of a kill switch or a spark plug before :laughing:

James knows his ****! If by chance that piston is for a 66 u should get one! Ton of power and high compression with just a BGD(mine was 215lbs)
If it for a 372 you should get one of those too.;)
A piston is a good starting point to build a saw.... I may have started saws off of a kill switch or a spark plug before :laughing:
Lol. I was gonna make a comment about how bad you got the CAD. However, I may or may not have picked up another 266XP this evening so I’m gonna keep my mouth shut.

Lol. I was gonna make a comment about how bad you got the CAD. However, I may or may not have picked up another 266XP this evening so I’m gonna keep my mouth shut.
I bet you didn’t pick up 10 170s 🤣
$200...couldn't pass it up
Some runners some frozen some crap comp
1000002632.jpg

Complete eliminator kit. Wondering if Baileys was the only retailer back in the day?
Wow, nice find!
the retired dealer I got my parts from got those from Baileys. He included them in his builds back then. I go over to his place to talk saw stuff every now and then. He’s 81 😳

Latest posts

Back