• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 820/830/920/930 Case Gasket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact Bryan (BPlust.) He got me a new one from a dealer friend. It sounded like there were more available.

We plan on re-producing these at some point so he can sell them through his ebay store.

He just called me and im getting one from him and seals thanks

Jacob bryan maybe calling you on this getting them reproduced

thanks

Mike

Well the gasket Bryan thought he had he dosnt so i need a case gasket for the jon 920 any one got one green backs for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made all of my 9xx case gaskets. Trace the outside of the case and the inside of the actual crank area. Get a couple case hole punched and then use some bolts to hold the gasket material in the right place. Using a hammer lightly peen the gasket material on the inside edge of the case. This will leave and indention for you to follow with a razor blade. Then mark and punch the rest of your holes. You can allow some extra gasket in the fuel and oil tank areas. I use the dark gray Fel-Pro gasket stock. Or maybe JJ can trace one out for you?

Ill try that but if it doesn't come out well ill take u up on the offer thanks. I got a sheet of that material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back