Strange jonsered 930

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vallabel

Reaction score
Hi everybody im Roger and i live in France i love powersaws and i just aquired this jonsered 930. My question is what happend to this saw because it has some strange details.
First of all look a the pics it has 930 crankcases and 10mm studs.
It has the blue coil husqvarna style but it has a 54zn8 cylinder with 930 muffler. Im intrested in hearing from you all.
Many thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0028.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0029.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
I believe you have a 910 cylinder on there based on the decomp valve, somebody clearly was swapping parts around. It could very well have been a saw built out of a few parts bins.
What i understood was, that this saw has been in the same family for a long time and did not get used much you can see this in everything Av mounts etc etc. I ask myself if the jonsered dealer did not do this work because everything is very nicely done

I believe you have a 910 cylinder on there based on the decomp valve, somebody clearly was swapping parts around. It could very well have been a saw built out of a few parts bins.
👍🆙82, Would like 2 see a video covering this series of saw! I recently come across a carcass of one of these and kinda wondering if I'm going 2 start piecing in back together. This is my 1st Jonsered not exactly the one I was hoping 4 (600 series) but it's a Jred non the less. Thank You 4 your knowledge and content E!

Doc

👍🆙82, Would like 2 see a video covering this series of saw! I recently come across a carcass of one of these and kinda wondering if I'm going 2 start piecing in back together. This is my 1st Jonsered not exactly the one I was hoping 4 (600 series) but it's a Jred non the less. Thank You 4 your knowledge and content E!

Doc

Latest posts

Back