"Jonsered 90" on Ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a 90, that has a taller louvered top cover. But, the top cover and muffler on this saw also don't match what's on 70E or 66E.

What does a 751 look like?

But, more likely I think it must have parts from several different models on it.

would it be possible to get that top cover onto a 90?

Mange/Magnus is no doubt right about the 751, it is one of the XM saws (60, 601, 75, 751.

Btw the specs on the 751 is partly wrong at CSCC, they belong to the 601....

Mange said:
I think that is a 66E.
At least, it is either 70, 70E or 66E - there is no way it could be anything else, I believe, including the 90 and 801 - unless it is a total "frankensaw".

How do you distinguish the 70, 70E and 66E from each other????

I aso believe that at least the 70E was made for a long time, and there could have been some smaller changes during production.....

Last edited:
I asked that fella about that saw. He claims he got it from the original owner and that he had changed the top with a 70E. But, I believe it is a 70E as I have 2 with the spark arrestor muffler, as it does. I am sure motorsag would know for sure, he told me once he could tell which model it was from 200 feet. And I believe him! Bob

So do I - He is the Jonsereds GURU, but he don't post here too often.

I don't think that the screw holes in the filter cover of the 70 will fit the case of the 90. The right side handlebar attachment (or whatever it is called) of that saw is also not consistent with the 90 or 801, nor is the bottom part of the rear handle.

His reserve is $200 - just incase any of you plan on bidding!

I was just informed that the ebay listing as a 90 will be withdrawn.

It will be relisted as a model 70.......:biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back