• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 920

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least in my experiences, you don't see both spikes on them often. Pretty nice that this one has both. Are those stock or homemade/aftermarket?

Spikes were on it when I bought it. They appear to be stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I’m aware of the 930 swap. I put a little time in a couple years ago trying to find the necessary parts. But I was unsuccessful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they can be tough to find, but once you do, it's nice to be able to throw a fresh, readily available filter at these. A plus about these saws is that bottom end "consumables" (bearings & seals) are easy to find. Case gaskets are another issue, but that should be resolved soon enough by someone with a CNC knife. Or right now if you have patience & a steady hand or NOS parts.

Mark's price is right in line with what I would have (for what it's worth) guessed. Good luck with your sale, these rigs are a good, nearly 90cc saws. And the paint is really tough stuff.

I purchased a jred 910e in running, in excellent condition for $200. One son likes jred, I think to bust my chops cause I like huskys. Lol But I like anything swedish. Swedish blondes too.

Fwiw $350 wouldn't buy my 930 and there's not a ton of difference between the two.

Also 9mm studs were made for these saws, I have a set. GLWS

I have a 910 that is for sale
It did run good until my uncle took the fuel filter off
Now it needs a carb. Can’t get it clean
Make offer
If interested can take pics

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Here’s one of the real man muscle chainsaws up for sale. At a reasonable price. You can put a shorter bar on it the way I ran my 2100’s and tear up 15” hardwoods or run longer bars and this is where bigger cc’s saws shine.
I’m surprised it’s still here. Don’t turn in your man card yet?

Those little hopped up saws aren't going to cut the larger hardwood that I cut in the past. You need at least one big cc saw that has the grunt.

Fwiw $350 wouldn't buy my 930 and there's not a ton of difference between the two.

Also 9mm studs were made for these saws, I have a set. GLWS
Oh, I'm not so sure I agree with that. I had both at the same time, pretty big difference to me. Lets just say I sold the 920 Super and still have the 930 Super. What I do agree with is $350 wouldn't buy my 930 either.

Latest posts

Back