• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered CS2153 RUSTY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
CS2153 I bought this spring from a great member here, I had dreams of just keeping it as a shelf queen.
It has never left the house since I bought it, and I have never gas or oiled it up.

520$ shipped pho

Maybe has used 5 tanks in its life. The original owner might tell you more, I will PM him and give him first shot.

Thanks.

jymyqu6y.jpg
ypu4eje3.jpg
bypurujy.jpg
ga5u2are.jpg

To me, this is a new saw. Plus the rarity. I don't know if it runs, but I trust the member that I bought it off of. If it didn't run I would buy it back and fix it.... Why wouldn't it run.. I don't post any saws for sale that I won't stand behind.

My prices are high, I know. I don't try to trick anyone, I just want the best price I can get. I'm always open to offers.

Let me clarify, saw is now listed as, My outrageous price/ or best offer.

Let me also post, I will check to make sure it is a OEM cylinder, I'll check piston view through exhaust port, and I'll check compression.... I always do before I sell a saw. I'm sorry that I haven't done it yet, and sorry that I don't say these things in my original post. I have never had one complaint from anyone on this site, that buys my saws.

To me, this is a new saw. Plus the rarity. My outrageous price/ or best offer.

So, I've bought a few new saws in my day, and stihl will in the future. Are rusty mufflers and chipped handle bars really that highly valuable?

So, I've bought a few new saws in my day, and stihl will in the future. Are rusty mufflers and chipped handle bars really that highly valuable?
Don't buy it, people can ask what ever they want, it is up to the buyer to buy it or make an offer. I don't see any point in shooting the guys add down.

Justin is a straight shooter. A standup guy. He likes to buy, sell, trade and swap saws. That's what he enjoys. He likes to deal. Ive bought several things from him and It was all just as he said it was or better. Sometimes we dont come to terms I like, so I dont buy, but he has always been FAIR and HONEST with me.

I never have understood why those Jred handles chip so bad!

Latest posts

Back