Jonsered part numbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Karlstad, MN---Where the earth meets the sky.
I recently purchased a number of parts on eBay in the hope of getting some air filters for my 920. I lucked out and got those and lots of parts for that saw and my 621. I was able to get the IPL's for these saws off of a web address from a post on this site, but it doesn't seem to have the same information that it used to have. Is there anywhere I can get IPL's for the rest of the Jonsered saws. As you can see, I appear to have way too much time on my hands to look up these part numbers. But, maybe that way I will be able to sell the rest of them. Thanks.

Post the part numbers, someone here will know what they fit. I'm looking for a spare air filter and some new antivibe mounts for my Jred 70E, and a new front handle too.

I don't know what IPL's I am looking for. I just have a bunch of parts in bags with numbers on them. I know I don't need them, but I don't have much of a clue what they fit. When I bought these parts, there were no part numbers listed on the eBay listing. In the picture, I could barely make out an air filter that I thought would fit my 920. It was just plain luck that it was the right one. I was hoping that the website that let me download my 920 and 621 IPL's was working so I could download others(for future saws), and check part numbers.

Oldsaw, I know there were no anti-vibration mounts in these parts, but I will PM you with the air filter and handle numbers that I have. I think the handle will be too small, however. There was another batch of parts that were sold the same time on eBay and I couldn't afford to buy both. That box had more handles and larger parts.

Bama, congrats on scoring those parts. I was :Eye: those auctions. There's a UK site that has a links, & of course I can't recall the name. The one I access is Simoian.com or something similar. I do know that both of those sites only go back so far, & don't include the older Jred models. If you think that you have parts for older models, you might try George Blake at [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Back