Jonsered project--920, or 2095?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Chris. I can see that this will be a challenging project, but a ver rewarding one too! No doubt about it, those older Johnnys are great saws!
But so are the newer ones too! LOL!!:chainsawguy::hmm3grin2orange:

Bowtie, yes, I would interested in a 2095 p&c. I'll PM you.

WD, thanks for imbedding the images, & for not leapfrogging me re the 2095 p&c. I know imedding is easy when the photos are uploaded from a host site, but how does it work when I'm loading them to AS? I should know how to do this by now :confused:.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I imagine both the originator (Chris J.) of this thread (who's pics I put up for him) and I would be interested in that...and that would probably confuse him a bit on where to start! I also have another 2094 in exactly the same condition as his! Let him contact first (this thread was his) but if not...let me know what you are thinking.

I actually have 2 non complete 2095 saws, and Im thinking about getting rid of both of them. I have way too much other stuff to work on, and Im losing interest in them as well.

Yeah, a piston won't break the bank, & the jug I have isn't too bad.

There is another downer. I went through a box of parts that I thought went with the 920, but they don't, meaning I'm missing more small parts than I originally thought.

I tried to post photos what I have, but the damn images are just slightly over 300kb. I hate using the Kodak EasyShare software, but my Olympus software stopped recognizing my Oympus camera :confused:. I'll eventually get them sussed.

What y'all see in the photos is what I have. As I posted earlier, not only was I wrong about the piston, I was mistaken about a box that I thought had more 920 parts in it. That's one of the drawbacks to letting project saws, especially ones in pieces, sit too long.

I know that my Craftsman 4.5/Homelite 450 is complete except for a broken choke mechanism (I can rig something if I have to), but I was thinking getting a big Jred running would be nice. Not to mention both Jreds, even the 'older' 920, are lighter and more modern than the 4.5/450.
CJ

Just finished another 920 saw pussle..thats it behind my Husqvarna 61 - 272Xp blend. Got both running that day. The 920 looked much like the one pile of parts posted here! All i need to complete it is a good on-off switch & some bucking spikes (I have a pile of spikes but no switch)!

attachment.php

Other side:
attachment.php

Powerhead:
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back