jonsered sprocket greaser

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yooperman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to load/use a jonsered sprocket grease tool. It has the spring loaded tip for the sprocket holes and a cup inside the tube itself. My other one has a plunger to push the grease out but I don't know how to load the new one.

Does anyone know how to load/use a jonsered sprocket grease tool. It has the spring loaded tip for the sprocket holes and a cup inside the tube itself. My other one has a plunger to push the grease out but I don't know how to load the new one.
If it is like the one that came with my saw,just take the cup out and fill with grease hollow side of the cup faces up when you look inside of the grease gun. Takes a few pumps to get the air out but for such a simple cheap tool it actually works good. Thing is I have only used mine a few times on the clutch bearing and once when the saw was new on the sprocket tip. So I cant tell you how long that little grease gun will last.

Back