Jonsereds 49SP - Vent line, vent valve, fuel line, and fuel filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoEng

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for the following parts for my Jonsereds 49SP:

504 30 24 00 - vent line
504 75 23 01 - vent valve
504 30 00 17 - fuel line
504 71 09 00 - fuel filter

Thanks!

From an old AS post:

anyone know where i can find a fuel line for this saw?the one that was put in by
the person i bought it from must have put the wrong size,it is loose in hole and fuel
leaks out.thanks mike

Your STIHL dealer should carry the proper size youre looking for. That's where I got
mine for my 49SP project.
I know keep that size in stock myself!
Its 0.230" +/- OD x 0.125" ID

I'll see what else I can find for you. 49SP is one of my favorites. I would think the vent valve will be the big challenge.

I'm not sure where you got the part numbers. Not that it will help find the parts but they don't match up with the IPL's I have.

Attachments

• 49SP IPL.pdf
    385.3 KB · Views: 9
From an old AS post:

anyone know where i can find a fuel line for this saw?the one that was put in by
the person i bought it from must have put the wrong size,it is loose in hole and fuel
leaks out.thanks mike

Your STIHL dealer should carry the proper size youre looking for. That's where I got
mine for my 49SP project.
I know keep that size in stock myself!
Its 0.230" +/- OD x 0.125" ID

I'll see what else I can find for you. 49SP is one of my favorites. I would think the vent valve will be the big challenge.
Thank you! Yes, finding a new vent valve is going to be a challenge.

I'm not sure where you got the part numbers. Not that it will help find the parts but they don't match up with the IPL's I have.

From the attached IPL.

Attachments

• Jonsered 49sp.pdf
    946.8 KB · Views: 9
From the attached IPL.

Wild....I've saved several renditions of the IPL. First two I looked at were what I attached. I actually had copies with the same numbers you've got. Not sure why there's two versions or which is "right". In any case, parts are hard to find. I'll see what other info I might have to help.

Planning to keep the saw long term? If so PM me an email address and I'll share some of the info and notes I've scrounged together over the years.

Hello,

I am looking for the following parts for my Jonsereds 49SP:

504 30 24 00 - vent line
504 75 23 01 - vent valve
504 30 00 17 - fuel line
504 71 09 00 - fuel filter

Thanks!
Did you ever have any luck finding the fuel lines and or breather?

Wild....I've saved several renditions of the IPL. First two I looked at were what I attached. I actually had copies with the same numbers you've got. Not sure why there's two versions or which is "right". In any case, parts are hard to find. I'll see what other info I might have to help.

Planning to keep the saw long term? If so PM me an email address and I'll share some of the info and notes I've scrounged together over the years.
[email protected]

I'm finishing up a 621. The IPL bears the same #'s on the 49 IPL, and the systems are different. The 621 IPL is easy to find. On this saw, your 49, it appears that a fitting threads into the tank top? and than has a hose with a spring on the end.
On this saw, your 49, it appears the fuel line runs direct from the filter to carb, passing thru a hole in the tank top.

On the 621, its a completely different set-up, with those identical #'s?? Lets see what you've got...

Latest posts

Back