Jonsereds 910 bar mount..... same as???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking to set up a jonsereds 910E with a 36" bar. The biggest baileys lists is 28". Will other bars fit? Is there a new 36" made for older large jonsereds? Thanks

I think that you are out of luck regarding new bars...but their are lots of old ones out there, other bars can be modified to fit....or you could change the studs and fit up a Stihl mount (I think that it will be easier to match/modify oil holes with a Stihl than a Husky.

I'm looking at a 34inch bar for my 920S Total bar Part(T496 Pv4-34).Not sure if it's the same as a 910.

Here is the link for the bar mount pattern. It is the same for the 910, 920, 930.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/BMP/18?OpenDocument

I am a little confused because I used 3/8 .058 bars with the D009 mount and they fit fine. I am not that much up to speed on bar mount patterns, so I guesss I have some learnin' to do in my spare time.

bama said:
Here is the link for the bar mount pattern. It is the same for the 910, 920, 930.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/BMP/18?OpenDocument

I am a little confused because I used 3/8 .058 bars with the D009 mount and they fit fine. I am not that much up to speed on bar mount patterns, so I guesss I have some learnin' to do in my spare time.
A D009 (large Husky) bar should fit pretty well on the D024 mount, if the slot in the bar tail is widened slightly (maybe it isn't allways necessary, as there may well be some variance in production).
The oil holes line up pretty good, at least on those I have looked at.

SawTroll said:
A D009 (large Husky) bar should fit pretty well on the D024 mount, if the slot in the bar tail is widened slightly (maybe it isn't allways necessary, as there may well be some variance in production).
The oil holes line up pretty good, at least on those I have looked at.

Thanks, Sawtroll. This is the only mount I have used since getting replacement bars for my 920 and 621's. They have worked well and I have not needed to modify anything.

Latest posts

Back