jred 625/630

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokey7

jack of a lot ace of a few
Reaction score
Which plastics can i use from which husqvarna models can i use especially recoil handles covers and clutch cover brake assembly. Thank you

The Husqvarna 61,266,268,272,66. The clutch covers can be used but will have to altered, by cutting the end off covering the handle bar. I don't know about the recoils thought, I would suspect that they work.

The age of the recoil covers vs. the case may matter, I'm not sure. It definetely is a factor regarding the top covers.

I do believe they are all the same.At some point,they increased the pulley shaft size with a different pulley,but retrofit on older models.The plastic guide under the coil is different if you have two pieces ignition or one piece ignition.

I have tried a add in trading post. I am looking for plastics for 625-630-670 a external pulse carb a muffler a top handle a clucth cover and recoil cover with its parts. I have some buildable saws and seed parts. I dont care if they are husky ar jred as long as they work. Please help

if I can find all of that I'd be a happy man I was just taking a shot as a couple member and had a. Piece or to that I could make it all work together the whole reason for this is to have a saw built for my dad that just like his we can run together in the woods making memories. I have one complete and then a lot of other parts for other cases I just don't have everything I need to make another complete one any help would be appreciated

Have done a video or two covering that topic... AND will build a few more.

Old style "Two Coil Ignition" cases to 272 top ends.... same with either Jonsered or Husqvarna

Using these Hybrids and some build notes at the 3/4 mark through the video..

Basically and over view of that ENTIRE series of saws. Both Husqvarna and Jonsered. Identifies those things unique to the many different models.

Back