• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold jred 70e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
I have this old 70e in fair shape rear handle is bent but useable and the plastic fan on the flywheel is junk. i had it running for a min, it sounded good and has good comp. taking offers also have 49sp mint and a parts 49sp and a 520 low comp. would sell all as package

Attachments

• CAM00037.jpg
    CAM00037.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 49
  • CAM00038.jpg
    CAM00038.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 50
I don't know what they are worth, I'm open to offers. I'm not looking to get rich,have 100 saws on the floor and need room!

I don't know what they are worth, I'm open to offers. I'm not looking to get rich,have 100 saws on the floor and need room!
also have 028 parts or fix and this little j red ran a couple years ago

Attachments

• CAM00041.jpg
    CAM00041.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 12
Is the small Jred a 361 by chance? Does it need anything other the carb cleaning/tune up?

I'm not sure what mod it is,there were no numbers anywhere. i think its made by sparten. just needs some tlc to run again

Need all this crap gone, $275 for all or i can add more and take an 046 in trade

All of these saws have been sold. but i don't know how to delete this add.

Latest posts

Back