• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy junk 041

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derrek_j

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have my great grandpa's stihl 041 that I want to fix. I learned how to cut wood with this saw with my dad and Grandpa. it has a cracked lower case and cracked fuel tank. I'm hoping somebody has a gassed 041 sitting in the corner someplace, or has a good crankcase laying around. If you know of anything let me know.

I have my great grandpa's stihl 041 that I want to fix. I learned how to cut wood with this saw with my dad and Grandpa. it has a cracked lower case and cracked fuel tank. I'm hoping somebody has a gassed 041 sitting in the corner someplace, or has a good crankcase laying around. If you know of anything let me know.
I have a really clean one that a neighbor had that he loaned out to a friend and he straight gassed it. It turns over fine but has to low of compression to run. I would sell it. If your interested pm me.

Latest posts

Back