Just Bought 2 Dolmars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnlpar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just bought a 120 super and a ps6000i. Is there anything I should be aware of? In the short time I ran them today, they seemed like really nice saws.
Chris

:blob4: WOW! Cut for about an hour. Big difference from that old P-O-S 360. Why have I been beating myself up with that thing.

I had a 120si, till it was stolen, along with an 045 Super, and 026, and an Echo 330...Dang, did i want to strangle the perp.....whoever it was...

good thing I had insurance.

The 120 was schweet!!!

Sweet little saws aye...The newer PS range are nice saws (as were the old)...I have a McCulloch 6900 which is a rebranded 120si (smoooth)...not as good as my old 133...but then size does matter, mind you, no decomp nearly rips the nuckles out of my hand...I'd really like a 166...mmmm

cnlpar said:
:blob4: WOW! Cut for about an hour. Big difference from that old P-O-S 360. Why have I been beating myself up with that thing.
I assume that P-O-S 360 is not a Stihl MS360 (?)

SawTroll said:
I assume that P-O-S 360 is not a Stihl MS360 (?)
Oh NO. The P_O_S was the old red Homelite 360 that wouldn't start, and if it did, it would go staight to wide open throttle or not run at all.:censored: :bang:

Back