Just bought my first brand new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was at the Paul Bunyan show today, turned a corner and bam. Saw this sitting out on display. Love at first sight.
Ive had a NOS saw or two, but never just up and bought a new saw to own and use. This right here is a first for me and was proud as a peacock dragging her home. Came just as you see pictured plus chain.

S7300995.jpg

is it new? how come the bar isnt branded husky

I did the same thing yesterday!:biggrinbounce2: Congrats you cant go wrong with that bad boy heres mine
PA020135.jpg

Im betting that is the first and the last time it will be on the carpet in your house lol :)

I'm pretty stoked about it. Normally I can talk myself out of these kinds of deals, but didnt have the will power today. Like a kid in a candy store.
Been fightin' off the urge for a while, and HillBilly22's post up of his new one just about did me in. Saw this sitting here today and couldnt take no' mo!

I was at the Paul Bunyan show today, turned a corner and bam. Saw this sitting out on display. Love at first sight.
Ive had a NOS saw or two, but never just up and bought a new saw to own and use. This right here is a first for me and was proud as a peacock dragging her home. Came just as you see pictured plus chain.

S7300995.jpg

Congrats man!!! :chainsawguy: awesome saw!!

:Eye::Eye: (man I still WANT one of them!!)

Honestly I don't like buying new saws at this point; it's tough to start really scratching them up and using them, especially when you have less than mint saws at hand.

Did the change the graphics on the powermatch bars?

Also I'm loving that 372 lowtop, redneck Ont,

congrats to you both!

Honestly I don't like buying new saws at this point; it's tough to start really scratching them up and using them, especially when you have less than mint saws at hand.

No doubt about that! I'll enjoy it more using it than messing around trying to keep it looking like a shelf queen. But know what you mean, I try to take the best care that I can of my equipment... I can tell ya, I feel every penny that comes out of my pocket.

Wouldn't it cut a lot better with a chain?

;)

:laugh:

Congrats!

The all new Orgeon invisible chain hehe.

I'm pretty stoked about it. Normally I can talk myself out of these kinds of deals, but didnt have the will power today. Like a kid in a candy store.
Been fightin' off the urge for a while, and HillBilly22's post up of his new one just about did me in. Saw this sitting here today and couldnt take no' mo!

LMAO!! I knew it man! I knew when you posted on my thread you were sweatin a new saw. hehehe........No man, I'm really very happy for ya! Shoot, everybody needs to buy atleast 1 new saw. I know you will love it. Congrats man!! ;):pumpkin2:

procarbine.....

Rep comin 1st thing tomorrow if I can. I know I've repped you before, hope I. can do it again. That's a beautiful saw brother!!:chainsawguy:

Got me wantin one in the worse way now. Looks awesome man. Hillbilly and Redneck, awesome saws too!!! :clap:

Ima have a purdy 372 one day also.:chainsaw:

Got me wantin one in the worse way now. Looks awesome man. Hillbilly and Redneck, awesome saws too!!! :clap:

Ima have a purdy 372 one day also.:chainsaw:

I hear ya man! & Imma have me another 660 one day too. I reallly,realy miss my 660:cry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back