Just one saw.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
020T.

I don't like the new caps of the 200T. I don't climb well with an 044. Otherwise it would be 044 or an 026 on the ground. Don't have anything nice to say about Husky. So, I won't say anything.

dano said:
If you were limited to owning just one saw, what brand and model would it be?

Just doing an informal survey here. :)

Famous last words....limited to one saw, right... :rolleyes:

Give me an 044 or 046...but that means losing my 066...I'm not sure if I could do that. Absolute power corrupts absolutely...ehp may get it one day...

Husky 350, and since there was no stipulation that dictated only one bar, I’ll take an assortment: one each 13”, 16”, 18” and throw in a 20” for good measure. If any log is bigger than a 20 will cut then I don’t need to be sawing on it!

Overall, the 16” would be most useful if restricted to only one.

a late vote:
044 with 32" bar and full skip/full chisel.
I'm thinking about storing it in a safety deposit box.

Hands down, a 24" Eager Beaver "Fisherized", double skip, with a 1/1/2 octane "English"
boost, and the patented "Maglev" bar/chain system, with the liquid nitrogen/lime
chaser, and the Mobil/synthetic "FULL" bar oil deluxe mixture, not that silly kid's crap!

Calculate horsepower the old-fashioned-correct way you hussies! I do not want to
endure any of this engineer/ blather/ tripe! Strapping on my beaver, to my old mule
dyno, makes me feel like a real man, and my mule likes it too.

Pardon me, my wife is back with my prescription!

Latest posts

Back