Just picked up a Alaskan 36" for cheap!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go look at the unistrut thread if you haven't...

have fun!

Your 394 isn't big enough to run that mill - you should probably ship it across the pond to me :)

Nice score!

Nikko

he he he, thanks guys, you will have to pry that 394xp out of my cold dead hands!! Just tried out the mill today for the first time, I'm very impressed with it, its very cool, never done this before. Here are some pics.

ooops.....meant to look that up for you, got busy building a turkey pen..:hmm3grin2orange:

he he he, thanks guys, you will have to pry that 394xp out of my cold dead hands!! Just tried out the mill today for the first time, I'm very impressed with it, its very cool, never done this before. Here are some pics.

Ahhh, yet another addict! Welcome to the family!:cheers:

That location? Well, actually cause its 1 city block away from my work, and I did the milling on my lunch hour, and I didn't feel like packing the log off the beach into my truck, + its a nice location, beach setting.

That location? Well, actually cause its 1 city block away from my work, and I did the milling on my lunch hour, and I didn't feel like packing the log off the beach into my truck, + its a nice location, beach setting.

Dallas Rd out Oak Bay way??

Nikko

Yes Dallas RD, in Fairfield, real close to Oak Bay. Lived here all my life. Awesome place to live.

Figured. My Mom lived on Robertson for year and brother isn't too far away (closer to Royal Jubilee).

Nice way to spend time on the beach :)

Nikko

Ya, I go to the beach every day for lunch, I used to live on Earle ST, right behind Hollywood park, I grew up there, now I live in Sannich, about 15mins away from fairfield.

Thanks

Will

Ahhh, yet another addict! Welcome to the family!:cheers:

Another victim sucked into the vortex of chainsaw milling, yes, we found another one.

It appears that he has a better view than I normally get on site. That's okay, I'm not willing to give up my diet of hardwoods...but, what a view...

Mark

Last edited:
Back