just ran the 440 in the house to cut the christmas tree shorter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
wife even told me to i layed it down and she was tryn to cut it with the hand saw. trees been in water all night. she goes go get a saw. i just grin and go okay.
the 440 scaterd chips all across the living room.

kinda cool i was grining like crazy

shes like wooo i didnt know it would make that much mess

yup were redkneck over here

yup were redkneck over here ,,Thats funny
Need to forward this thread to Jeff Foxworthy

Rep for that
:cheers:
gregz

"If you ever trimmed your Christmas tree with a chainsaw.... IN YOUR LIVING ROOM.....

Ya might be a redneck"

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

LMAO!

it did sound pretty good.

i almost had the wife record it but i figured that might be alittle to much.:greenchainsaw:

Hey while yer at it why not cut a hole in the floor to stand it up in? That's what old Mr Crane our next door neighbor did at his place back in the 1960's. He used to clean his saws (with raw gas) and assemble his saws in the living room. He sat on the edge of the sofa in front of a pile o parts and all the other chairs were covered in parts or tools, Mrs Crane she like ta smoke so she had to watch the TV from the doorway. The 8 littluns used to watch the TV by sittin on the floor in between the coffee cans full of parts soaking in raw gas and no knocking them cans over uss y'd get a clip round the earhole. We had no TV at our place so we had to squirm in between them 8 kids and the cans or stand next to Mrs at the door. The smell of raw gas still makes me think of 60s TV programs . . . . .

Awesome, so what was the time through the tree? LOL.

Cant give ya any redneck rep, but Ill get ya

Hope ya dont have any neighbors, they mightve thought you were cuttin up the ol lady

it did sound pretty good.

i almost had the wife record it but i figured that might be alittle to much.:greenchainsaw:

Tell me you at least snapped some pics. You know the deal without pics it did not happen. My little guys would die with laughter.

Not that I want to turn this into another oil thread but I hope you were running klotz so it at least smelled pretty when you were done. :D

Not that I want to turn this into another oil thread but I hope you were running klotz so it at least smelled pretty when you were done. :D

That is good I will most likely choke myself to death the day I see another dang oil thread. I would imagine there has to be days of reading on it in that neat little search thingy up top.

Evan, you da man!
My wife allows me to keep one of my restored saws in the house at a time but to start one up inside,,, well that might be the last straw, so gots me an electric chainsaw for inside use. Hey, don`t laugh ,its still a chainsaw.
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back