Just typed a 10 minutes post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There nothing wrong with the site, you didn't hit the save button up at the top of the reply box. Which will auto save every now and then.
There's also nothing wrong with the site using a phone, other then contending with the stupid auto-correct that doesn't always correct anything, amd often screws up words that were right.

I finally got my autocorrect trained, adding some of the technical words I use to it's dictionary, and deleted a bunch of the nonsense stuff I don't say. It recognizes lubricity now, but still tries to correct mating to ducking.

I took typing in 9th grade back in the late 70's,cause I thought it would be an easy class (it wasnt really) but mainly to meet babes (it worked) Surprising I barely passed the class at the end of 2nd semester,but did have perfect attendance the entire year.In the 23 yrs I've been online my typing has improved & is much faster.No distractions now,plus being older/more patient (most of the time) helps a great deal.

I've had something I tried posting on here disappear. It's when I'm on my phone, and if I leave for a second and go to another app. When I return back, the page refreshes, and I loose what I type.

I’ve experienced the ad refresh, but I don’t recall ever getting it while trying a reply.

That said, the volume of ads on this site, is by far the worst of any forum I’ve ever been on. It’s really pretty ridiculous

BIG SHOUT OUT to you OMYOTA176!! I clicked that, and now the pages load quickly, and aren't bogging down. I haven't confirmed whether or not the page refresh and delete is going to be fixed now but i will see! Instantly the site is running faster and not lagging. Made it much more useable on my end. You rock man.

@OM617YOTA OMG! That was so easy. I did not know those settings were there. Been fighting with those adds for ever. On a tablet using a finger poke the page would load slowly and I would end up poking the wrong post or place on the page. Frustrating. Thanks for the tip!

Back