KC, MO cut Saturday Feb 28th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to use my new to me Wilton vise to remove pitman arm bolt.

7d2489b03a6fdc502c7d18aed2d0baee.jpg

Thanks Chet works great as a puller

tappa talk samsung note 2

Had another great time. Split lots of wood and cut a little too. Ate some great food and met some even better people.

Working in the snow was fun until we had to drive home; fortunately for me, Awol took care of the driving to Matt's place. After leaving Matt's about 9:00 last night I hit 2 patches of black ice before getting to I-44. I was only driving 45mph at the time. Fishtailed both times and had a few heart palpitations. Drove 30mph to Joplin and got a room. One of my better life decisions as the roads were clear this morning,,,,wet but not icy and no snow. I got home at about 11am this morning.

Thanks to everyone involved. As always, I consider it a privilege and a pleasure to serve with all of you.

Had another great time. Split lots of wood and cut a little too. Ate some great food and met some even better people.

Working in the snow was fun until we had to drive home; fortunately for me, Awol took care of the driving to Matt's place. After leaving Matt's about 9:00 last night I hit 2 patches of black ice before getting to I-44. I was only driving 45mph at the time. Fishtailed both times and had a few heart palpitations. Drove 30mph to Joplin and got a room. One of my better life decisions as the roads were clear this morning,,,,wet but not icy and no snow. I got home at about 11am this morning.

Thanks to everyone involved. As always, I consider it a privilege and a pleasure to serve with all of you.

Glad you made it home safely! Good to see you again!

Thank you to everyone who make events like this not only possible but also such a huge success! It was great to make some new friends, cut and split a ton of firewood, eat some amazing food and share a few really funny stories! Can't wait until the next time!
Well put Vic, I love meeting new people and fellow chainsaw loving hooligans!

Hey, the center that gives me names would like to post some photos from Saturday on their website. Just wanted to make sure everyone was okay with that. Probably just a picture of the pile o wood and the group photo.

Latest posts

Back