Ken Dunn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
Dennis Cahoon called me and he went to visit Ken.Some of you might not know that Ken had a stroke about 2 months ago and has been in the hospital and now residing in a rehab. He is doing better but it will be a long row to hoe. Dennis will be going over there Thursday with his laptop and camera so Ken can get a taste of the forum again. I will post a few pics once there emailed to me since are favorite menice is taking a hiatus.

Ken hope to see you soon and take care Got any hot nurses maybe Dennis could get a picture or two for us Dennis remember high and low angles on the nurse pictures

Dennis also called me and said the only reason why he was going to see Ole Ken was to get some port timing figures for a 2100 he is building.
If that doesn't work, Dennis is going to get Rupedoggy or Art Martin to pry the figures out of Ken.
In fact, Ken is actually porting and polishing saws in the horsepistol as part of his rehab. He even power ported his ozygen bottle and IV.
Anyway, Ken is doing fine and should be out of Club Med before long.
John

Latest posts

Back