Looking for Ohio member who picked up a saw for me in Indiana a few months ago...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mels

St. Peter's Lodge #21 New Milford, CT
Reaction score
Hard to admit, but I've completely lost track here fellas.

A few months ago I found a couple saws on Craigslist in Indiana and tapped a member here from Ohio on the shoulder to check 'em out for me, as it wasn't far from his Home he went and brought Home the blue Homelite I was most interested in. Sent him payment plus a few bucks for his trouble, and asked him to hold onto it for me until I found my way out there to visit family nearby.

Man, for the life of me I cannot at all remember the name or forum handle of this member, find the PM conversation, and as I've recently lost my job of nearly 15 years I no longer have access to the email account I used to communicate with him.

So, if you're the guy who helped me with this saw and are reading this, lol man I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with you. Hopefully now you realize why! Please reply either here or via PM.

Thanks gents, now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

You know I remember reading about that deal..... I can't remember the guys name tho. Good luck loosing contact's professional contacts and pleasure after job loss sucks big time.

Bummer. I lost my damn phone (in the woods no less) for a couple days. I thought I had lost my mind when I stopped to think about everything I depend on it for.
If you go into your profile, you can see every post you ever made on the forum. That may be a way to retrace your steps. DW

^^^^^^This. If you started a thread you should be able to find it too; easier IMO if you don't start many threads.

vibes, T-bone nutty sluggerator, blsnelling, Kevin in Ohio, streblerm, Andyshine77 ones I can think of at the moment.....

who's the Army guy with them German Shepards and bunch of cherry Snellerization? Sgt. Slaughter or something? aha Officer's Match.

Herd8497, OhioGregg, Fatguy, Jerimiah Johnson, w8ye, procarbine2k1, MS460WOODCHUCK, LowVolt

Solvin' problems just like Fat Albert and the gang--minus the Coz....

fat-albert_L36.jpg

BTW, mels was this perhaps the start of it? http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/cl-750-homelite.285207/

The profile search for threads you started is best.

If you didn't start a thread asking for help, you can also go to your name in the upper right hand corner (you need to be logged in). Go to your content to see your posts. Having a good idea of when you posted the request will help narrow down the search.

Edit--Oops, my post might be moot. I missed the link that Rev provided.

Hey fellas, thanks for the suggestions. I had poured over each and every PM I had, I may have deleted that one along with a few others when I was cleaning out some clutter a few weeks ago while recovering from my last surgery.

I don't remember starting a thread about it, but it has been a pretty hectic year and I'm sure I've forgotten more important things than that, lol.

I'll check that 750 link, maybe you're onto something there.

Thanks again guys.

Also in Ohio ................. DexterDay, SquareFile

Wish I could help more Mels ...................

Lol man that comment was for ol Rev.

That 28" is waiting patiently as the saw you ground it for is still in the operating room.

As soon as I get it all together we'll put her to work!

Is there a way to see a member list by location? I was thinking of this a couple weeks ago. A friend of mine has a ton of trees he wants down but to far away for me to drive back and forth to do it for firewood. But if a trustworthy member was in the area I would recomend them.

Keep an eye on CL. You might get another chance at that blue Homelite....
JK. Good luck finding him.

Lol Jon that was perfect lol

Paid either cash or USPS money order, pretty sure I tossed the receipt by now. Have had to chuck a lot of stuff here lately

Back