Kingston N.Y.GTG Decemberrr 5th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRepairsK70e

been there ...done that
Reaction score
Howabout a last minute gtg at JRepairsK70E place 10 minutes from nys thruway kingston exit .possibly a heated handle theme .have a heated shop and a pile of firewood logs . normal venue ,limited alcohol after saws are shutdown and before any driving. RSVP by PM for additional
details and better directions cheers jimmy ps plowable snow cancels

Last edited:
Jim, you can count me in. I'll bring the 560XP and 372XT, but after that I'm lookin at oldies and some classic Jonsered stuff. Getting close to Christmas, so I should also bring my red, green, and white Homelite Super XL.

Food wise, I'll bring something for the grill, or if I get ambitious I'll make a batch of my world renown chili.

Put the word out to a couple of others, so this should take shape pretty good over the next two weeks.

Modded saws; old saws; What do you guys want to play with? The request line is now open.................

I would like to go. Although a bit far,
I will have to see what happens.
What size wood do you have.

Lee

i dont usually share personal info /lol but the firewood logs range from 20inch few to mostly 16 /14 inch diameter drop me a pvt msg for more info hope you can make it ,should be a good time cheers jimmy

hey weimedog my place is about 20 minutes from spikes shop just on the outskirts of kingston .im getting a good response of attendees .drop me a pvt msg for more details and directions cheers jimmy

How far is it from Spikes? (How much farther than the 3hrs or so it takes to get to Shokan)

As far as GTG traveling goes, it's pretty much in the same place. Jimmy and I are about 20 minutes apart, but you'd be going directly there, so it should be about the same time wise.

Latest posts

Back