Kingston N.Y.GTG Decemberrr 5th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics

Just wanna say again to Jimmy thanks again for the invite, a great day and good hospitality. I meet alot of great guys for the 1st time and spent the day BSing instead of cutting wood but was happy to do so. I brought the camera but it unfortunately didn't see much use. Hows that 681 Jason :hmm3grin2orange:

Here are a few pics I took of the saws I brought and Jason's saws and the cutting area.

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

Nice looking place he's got there, hopefully Jason got a chance to test out his brothers "new" Jonsered 620. I changed the coil on it last week hopefully it runs good now.

Jason, that Husky 350 sure looks sharp with Windsor Speed Tip bar.

Nice looking place he's got there, hopefully Jason got a chance to test out his brothers "new" Jonsered 620. I changed the coil on it last week hopefully it runs good now.

That Husky 350 ran really well i was impressed with it. It needed a 3/8 sprocket though. :bang:

aftermath

the first batch of cookies just went into the woodstove ,prob got a weeks worth of slices to incinerate .it was a pleasure to meet you guys ,and host my 1st gtg i had a great day . 8pm after an hour of chainsaw talk my wifes eyes glazed over and she just responded " MEN " then goodnight. lol have to do up another one of these in the spring /thanks cheers jimmy :chainsawguy:
'

'

Nice looking place there. Sounds like everyone had a great time.

That Husky 350 ran really well i was impressed with it. It needed a 3/8 sprocket though. :bang:

What's it running, .325 or 3/8 and needs a new sprocket? If it's .325 throw some 'o that Stihl chain on 'er. Had some on the 262 the other weekend and you should've seen Walts face when I put it in the wood! Wish I could say it was all my sharpening or the build of the saw, but the chain really made it cut.
C'Mon Jason, I know you got that little communicator thingy's memory full right up! Just don't crash the sight again! Looks like I missed a good one. I was testing out my Coopers in the snow up on the hill. Got a few loads down to the house(s). Like Alaska 'round here!
Great pics Wildman!, cool bunch of saws, I spy some big , nice Homies there!

What's it running, .325 or 3/8 and needs a new sprocket? If it's .325 throw some 'o that Stihl chain on 'er. Had some on the 262 the other weekend and you should've seen Walts face when I put it in the wood! Wish I could say it was all my sharpening or the build of the saw, but the chain really made it cut.
C'Mon Jason, I know you got that little communicator thingy's memory full right up! Just don't crash the sight again! Looks like I missed a good one. I was testing out my Coopers in the snow up on the hill. Got a few loads down to the house(s). Like Alaska 'round here!
Great pics Wildman!, cool bunch of saws, I spy some big , nice Homies there!

The husky 350 had a 325 sprocket on it but a 3/8 chain...It was a quick fix.

Yea I brought a few nice homelites. My XP-1000/1020 I built with the auto oiler clutch cover, a 1130G, a 450, 360 and a 923

I got a few nice ones. I have to saw I was very impressed with that 350 and the 2153's hanging around though. The 7900's are always impressive though

That 350 that Motomedik (Jason) put together for me is a really nice little saw. I like it a lot!

But that 2153 that I brought along that belongs to J.Walker, well, that's by far one of the best little toys I've ever played with. Jack's little saw is certainly something special. ;) :biggrinbounce2:

Yeah, it looked great, but some Stihl dealer up by Rochester sold him a 3/8 B&C for a saw with a .325 sprocket. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back