• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Known good compression tester

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodeneye

Hardwood Hunter
Reaction score
Can be used. Please let me know what you have as long as it's accurate. Will pay via paypal if fair price is dealt.

Ok, I'm going to try one more cheap brand, this time an Innova. If that doesn't work, I'll shell out the bucks.

I bought two cheap testers- on from Autozone and one from O-O-O-O'Reilly's. The Autozone lasted most of a year and gave good readings. The O'Reilly's lasted a couple of months, gave good readings, but was a waste of money. The money I spent on those two would have nearly paid for the used Snap-On I bought on Ebay.

I bought two cheap testers- on from Autozone and one from O-O-O-O'Reilly's. The Autozone lasted most of a year and gave good readings. The O'Reilly's lasted a couple of months, gave good readings, but was a waste of money. The money I spent on those two would have nearly paid for the used Snap-On I bought on Ebay.
Same with me from a couple different suppliers. Should be a law protecting us from being robbed from companys selling that junk to us and overfilling our landfills on top of it. 1 was reading way low and I was advertising the compression on several saws I sold on ebay through about 1 to 2 years. I am sure I lost plenty of money that way also.

Latest posts

Back