Kung Fu and the Art of Wood Splitting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ninjas necessary
222909d1328835891-woodpile-jpg

Last edited:
I got enough broken bones in sporting events over the years, so I think I'm gonna just stick to my standard method of going over to a pile of rounds and swinging at whatever catches my eye, then stacking it up, all without telekinesis. Thanks for the advice though.

I got enough broken bones in sporting events over the years, so I think I'm gonna just stick to my standard method of going over to a pile of rounds and swinging at whatever catches my eye, then stacking it up, all without telekinesis. Thanks for the advice though.

That's called whacking and stacking. I bought a 34 ton Swisher ten years ago and traded it for a Case skidsteer. 8# Council Maul helps get out the meaness.
And you're welcome.

I do like my Budweiser... and I drink barrels and barrels of it. If'n ya' wanna' see mean, just try takin' my beer and whiskey... other than that it takes a lot to get my pitch flowin'.
I've got you pegged as a Corona Extra with lime type of guy... when you're not drinking wine coolers. Or maybe some expensive import that supports your lofty view of yourself. Either way...

I do like my Budweiser... and I drink barrels and barrels of it. If'n ya' wanna' see mean, just try takin' my beer and whiskey... other than that it takes a lot to get my pitch flowin'.
I've got you pegged as a Corona Extra with lime type of guy... when you're not drinking wine coolers. Or maybe some expensive import that supports your lofty view of yourself. Either way...

Drank a case of Hamm's Or Stag returnables every day in my Twenties, then quit because I sweat too much when I train. Was always picking up gals at the Tae Kwon Do school and didn't want to smell so bad or have to go pee all the time when, you know....

Train? Tae Kwon Do? Girls?
I'm laughin' too hard to come up with a good come-back!

By the way, traditionally it is written without spaces or hyphens... thus taekwondo.
It is only the non-traditional teachings, re-vamped for American gullibility, that adds the spaces and hyphens.
But, whatever floats your boat in this river of sewage you're spewing.

Train? Tae Kwon Do? Girls?
I'm laughin' too hard to come up with a good come-back!

By the way, traditionally it is written without spaces or hyphens... thus taekwondo.
It is only the non-traditional teachings, re-vamped for American gullibility, that adds the spaces and hyphens.
But, whatever floats your boat in this river of sewage you're spewing.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back