Kuuma Vapor-Fire 100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Darin submitted a new Showcase Item:

Kuuma Vapor-Fire 100

• NO CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO REPLACE

• NO SMOKE UP TO 99% OF THE TIME
    • In simple terms, no smoke - no creosote.
    • No visible smoke whenever the temperature is above 32ºF outside – only condensation, when the temperature is below 32ºF. (Similar to a clothes dryer.)
    • Virtually eliminates cleaning chimney.

• AVERAGE STACK TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 350ºF INTERNALLY AND 200ºF EXTERNALLY
    • Because of the low stack temperature, the heat extraction efficiency is extremely high.

• COMBUSTION EFFICIENCY
    • Heat sensor monitors internal fire chamber temperature continuously.
    • Electronic control precisely regulates the amount of air admitted into the fire chamber. Adjustable.
    • Primary and secondary air is superheated before it enters the fire chamber.
    • Front to rear burning of the logs assures a controlled burn and consumes less wood. (This saves money and labor.)
    • Converts the wood to a gas and then burns the gases.
    • 30-40,000 BTU per hour – up to 10 hrs.** Heats up to 3500 sq. ft.
    • Will replace a 100,000 BTU* oil furnace.

• 2 SPEEDS
    • Low Speed - 250 CFM
    • High Speed - 1,500 CFM

• BRICK LINED COMBUSTION CHAMBER
    With brick lining to the ceiling and ceramic lining behind the fire brick it is designed for a lifetime.

• WARP-FREE DOOR WITH:
    • Adjustable latch and hinges.
    • Cool door handle. (Stainless steel)
    • 12 ga. steel heat shield on the inside of door.
    • Heavy 14-ga. outer shell.
    • Extra heavy cast iron door frame with a 12 x 12 inch opening.
    • Access door with 11/2 inch insulation.

• MANY SAFETY FEATURES
    • Alarm system to warn if the temperature inside the fire chamber is excessively high.
    • Cool outside shell.
    • Cool door handles.

• NO SMOKE MEANS LESS AIR POLLUTION AND LOWER EFFLUENT EMISSIONS

• Tested by PFS Laboratory and Intertek for Emissions and Safety

• Approved to UL #391 by PFS Corporation

• Fireboxes are under warranty for 25 years

• All the internal parts are made with stainless steel and are replaceable

• Furnace purchase includes both the barometric damper and firebricks

Read more about this showcase item here...

So what is the price range on this?
Their web site is listed under the Where to Buy tab. Lookes like $5295 for the 100... Doesnt look like they are EPA rated stoves though, maybe I missed it but all I see is they are:

• "Tested by PFS Laboratory and Intertek for Emissions and Safety

• Approved to UL #391 by PFS Corporation"

No reviews were made. A product and its information was loaded into the forum but no review was made.

Just from breifly reading your site it sounded like this was a gasification stove, is that correct? I assume you are the owner/manufacture?

'Product Review' - right up front in title, in a big red block.
Your kind of missing my point and dont fully understand how this part of the forum works. The creator of the "review" did not provide a review he simply loaded the general information about the product into the review forum so that reviews can be made against it.

Oh, I see.

Maybe the red lettering should be something like 'Review This Product' ? Had me a bit confused anyway...
Yes, it can be confusing but its all good.

Looks like a nice stove but I'm dont have forced air system...

I can't give a review, but from all the researching I did leading up to my boiler buy 3 years ago, and all the reading I have done since, I would have to say this is quite possibly the best wood burning hot air furnace on the market today.

Just from breifly reading your site it sounded like this was a gasification stove, is that correct? I assume you are the owner/manufacture?

Owners son/IT guy. Darrel the owner is older and not really internet savey. His passion for wood heat is unmatched though.

No reviews were made. A product and its information was loaded into the forum but no review was made.

Your kind of missing my point and dont fully understand how this part of the forum works. The creator of the "review" did not provide a review he simply loaded the general information about the product into the review forum so that reviews can be made against it.

So it's not a review per se,

it's an advertisement for a product from a site sponsor.

So it's not a review per se,

it's an advertisement for a product from a site sponsor.
In a sense it is however, the general process for making a review is like this; someone clicks the button to make a review and when it opens you have to give general information on the product first, load a picture and make a review comment. Now its established as a product up for review by the public which they can make comments on or use the 1-5 star rating to submit a review. In this case the creator only uploaded the general information about the product and never made any comment. Therefore the person did not review the product, just simply loaded it in to be available for review/discussion.

Back