Lakeside!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a set of weber carb jet reamers.... or a set of number drills and sneak up on it. Drill it with pin vice by hand.

I know I could use a drill bit, but I dont know how the numbers system on them works. Do you know what number equals .70?

Ive never done it before, but I could basically push it through while turning it betwen my fingers, couldnt I?

I asked in the trading post, but no takers yet. Thats when I turned to the "simple" employees, because I know that its the "simple" employees that get things done!!

Wow, 15 posts and I havent yet been told to go to Staples and get a couple different boxes of paper clips, different sized, and start with the small one untill I get it right!!

Where is Sap anyway!?

CaseyForrest said:
Starting with a .66 jet

O.K., someone help Casey out. he need a .70mm jet from an 046 HD carb. Someone must have one in an old carb they can borrow the jet out off... He'll send you the new one when it arrives in few days.

A REAL friend would take it out of their only working saw!!!!

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
O.K., someone help Casey out. he need a .70mm jet from an 046 HD carb. Someone must have one in an old carb they can borrow the jet out off... He'll send you the new one when it arrives in few days.

A REAL friend would take it out of their only working saw!!!!

Lakeside, I was actually going to offer, as My 046 is not in use right now. I mean it runs and everything, but when you have an arsonal of saws, one can sit for a week or so. :laugh:

Is it stamped on the jet? I can tear mine apart and send it to you Kris, seriously. If it is the right one, of coarse. How do I know which one I have, and does it just unscrew?

-Steve

Back