Lakeside!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaseyForrest said:
Yes, it just unscrews. Youll need a magnifying glass to see the number stamped on the top. What you have in a stock 046 is probably a .68 though.

I'll pull it out and check it later tonight. It is an older 046 magnum, so it might work for you. I'll let you know.

Steve

Yeah, what Lake said. I cant believe everyone isnt offering up to tear apart their saws and start auctioning off their .70 jets to me!!!

Shame on ALL of you!!!!!

CaseyForrest said:
Yeah, what Lake said. I cant believe everyone isnt offering up to tear apart their saws and start auctioning off their .70 jets to me!!!

Shame on ALL of you!!!!!

Who said anything about auctioning? Hey, what are friends for?

You're welcome Casey, let me know if you can't enlarge it, I will rescan it for you.
Be nice to Ultra, he's been tring to talk me into joing the "big boy saw" club LOL!!!!!
Andy

I just found a few of those when I searched, thanks Andy 1 and Andy 2!!!

I think my best bet is a #70 bit.

This is for the 460 with the BB kit on it. You suggested I go with a .70 jet in a previous thread. The adjustment screw should be able to compensate for .01, shouldnt it?

Thanks for trying Andy!!! I did a search on Yahoo and found one. I just need to find a local tool store that sells a number 70 bit. I think I know of a place, I hope!!

Sorry, I tried!! For the bits MSC might be able to next day you one, or hit the small machine shops, they are always eager to loan tools out if they get to watch something new and theres a chance something could get screwed up!!!! We always called it "educational entertainment":hmm3grin2orange:
Andy

Latest posts

Back