Lakeside!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53 said:
O.K., someone help Casey out. he need a .70mm jet from an 046 HD carb. Someone must have one in an old carb they can borrow the jet out off... He'll send you the new one when it arrives in few days.

A REAL friend would take it out of their only working saw!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr okokokok. I went out in the shed and poped cover on the 046mag. I shined a lite in the carb and the jet is .6999999999999999999. in big bold numbers. Sorry Cassey, if it were the right one I would have taken it out and sent it you.

THALL10326 said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr okokokok. I went out in the shed and poped cover on the 046mag. I shined a lite in the carb and the jet is .6999999999999999999. in big bold numbers. Sorry Cassey, if it were the right one I would have taken it out and sent it you.

HEy Casey. Send me your address. I found a winner in one of my 046's. First one i pulled, (the running, non-parts saw one). It is a big fat 70. Let me know, I'll send it out in the morning.

-Steve

Freakingstang said:
HEy Casey. Send me your address. I found a winner in one of my 046's. First one i pulled, (the running, non-parts saw one). It is a big fat 70. Let me know, I'll send it out in the morning.

-Steve

Stang your a gentleman and a friend for sure. Cassey you owe Stang one huge favor, not many men like Stang for sure, he's the Elite friend to do all that for you...........................................

THALL...SHHHHHHH....Im taking care of it. I have a used 460 cylinder, and a 20" ES(if it doesnt get bought in the auction) bar hes getting. I may have a few other goodies Ill throw in the box, just to surprise him........SHHHHHHHHH

Pssst'''Its a secret, dont let him know!

CaseyForrest said:
THALL...SHHHHHHH....Im taking care of it. I have a used 460 cylinder, and a 20" ES(if it doesnt get bought in the auction) bar hes getting. I may have a few other goodies Ill throw in the box, just to surprise him........SHHHHHHHHH

Casey let's hear more...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

CaseyForrest said:

Awwwwwwwwwww ok, I won't tell him, I promise.

Kris, you don't owe me anything. I told you I would buy that bar if the buyer didn't want it...

Oh, and yes i am sure it is a 70. It says 7 then the screw driver slot and then 3/4 of the number "0" is present. unless I'm reading it wrong. It could be an 0L jet.... :laugh:

I'll get it out in the morning, might possibly at lunch at the latest. I'll send it priority so you have it in good time.

Thanks Tom, You know, I've tried to fair well by the what comes around goes around. The way I see it, I still owe you a favor for the orange saw you sent me a while ago. My buddy really wants to buy it from me, but I can't seem to sell it. It came from you, and somehow through an act of a stihl employee or somethin, it runs like no other 55 I have had in my hands. I let him keep it down at his place for a while, as I know I will be back. (he owns the woodlot where I cut and all the pics that I post from)

-steve

Freakingstang said:
Kris, you don't owe me anything. I told you I would buy that bar if the buyer didn't want it...

Oh, and yes i am sure it is a 70. It says 7 then the screw driver slot and then 3/4 of the number "0" is present. unless I'm reading it wrong. It could be an 0L jet.... :laugh:

I'll get it out in the morning, might possibly at lunch at the latest. I'll send it priority so you have it in good time.

Thanks Tom, You know, I've tried to fair well by the what comes around goes around. The way I see it, I still owe you a favor for the orange saw you sent me a while ago. My buddy really wants to buy it from me, but I can't seem to sell it. It came from you, and somehow through an act of a stihl employee or somethin, it runs like no other 55 I have had in my hands. I let him keep it down at his place for a while, as I know I will be back. (he owns the woodlot where I cut and all the pics that I post from)

-steve

Awww shoot you don't owe me a thing. Good to hear you like that saw and it runs well for you. Knowing you are doing something with it was my whole point in giving it you. I knew you would fix it and use it and thats payment enuff for me. What your doing for Cassey though, I'd charge that sucker 100.00 for that jet ,lolololol. Just kidding Cassey. Stang what your doing for Cassey are the kind of things that people respect you for. Your a good man and everyone on the site knows it. Keep them vids coming, they're awesome.................

Wow!! So much love in the air!!!

Went and got 2 #70 bits today. Took that jet, and a couple twists by hand, and she went through!! I cant believe that little bit of difference in hole diameter is going to make a difference!! I dont think I even saw any shavings, one little speck of brass was it!!!

Steve, I know you sent that jet off, Im going to try this reamed jet first, if it doesnt work, (and I dont know why it wouldnt,) Ill give yours a try.

If mine works, Ill ship yours back along with that 460 cylinder. As far as the bar, I wont know untill the auction ends, but if the buyer doesnt want it, Ill ship that out to you as well. Ive also got a standard oil piston and adjuster screw for a 066 and 460 if youd like them. Ill have another standard oil piston and adjuster screw as soon as I get my New KING OF SAWS!!! Maybe this weekend.

Ah shoot Kris, I was going to send you the delivery confirmation #, but left it at work. It went out at lunch, so hopefully you'll have it tomorrow.

Either way, hope it works out!

stihlatit said:
MM not inches

Check here for those that are curious about numbered metric drills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_bit_sizes

:cheers: Arnie,

I understand that, I was just playing with Ultra. lol

-Steve

Steve, good news, the drill bit did the trick!!!

Sorry you had to take your RUNNING saw apart!! I will turn that around and send you that jug when I get it.

I really appreciate what you did though, Not many guys would have done that for someone they never met. I know Ill return the favor as soon as I can!!

Back