• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Large Mount Husqvarna bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkmincey

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have several Large Mount Husqvarna bars that I don't need since everything I have uses the small mount. The big one is a 28 inch and I have 3 regular chains for it and 3 skip tooth chains. The two shorter bars are 16 inch and the longer ones are 24 (as best I could measure). Shoot me some reasonable offers on them. PM with phone number and I can text you with any answers to questions you may have.

2014-06-06 19.17.46.jpg 2014-06-06 19.18.08.jpg 2014-06-06 19.25.59.jpg

OK, I'm gonna go ahead and put a price on these as what I think is fair.

28 inch bar and 6 chains (3 regular and 3 skip) for $100 and I'll pay shipping.
24 inch Husqvarna branded bar for $40
24 inch Windsor bar for $30
16 inch bars $20 each

I'm sure I'm off on some of these asking prices but it is a starting point.

They are actually in good shape. I'll see if I can get a picture uploaded tomorrow of the worst one and give them all a real good looking over.

Yes they are 3/8 and in have been busy with work but will get some pics if the chains up sometime Tuesday.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any interest in trading one of the 24" for a small mount 24"? Its been used once and looks like new the chain with it has only been sharpened once. Its a Husqvarna labeled bar and chain, I can get you some pictures if you're interested.

Back