• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Large mount stihl/dolmar bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I've got 4 bars here I don't need since I sold the 088. 36" Tsumura light and tough. 36" oregon 3 rivet tip, 33" oregon 3 rivet tip, and 21" Stihl ES .404". The others are 3/8" and the 36" can be set up either way. I haven't needed it so I haven't put a tip on but have both 3/8" and .404". I have chains for all of the bars as is and can spin a loop up for the 36" if it is 3/8". Asking $175 shipped on the 36" tsumura, 33" oregon $100 shipped, 36" oregon $100 shipped, and $75 on the 21" shipped. I'll make a killer deal on all of them to save on shipping the longer ones.

001.jpg

I want the tsumara...Cash only or will you consider trades?

Little bump on these. I'd like to see them go before I head back to work so I can get them boxed up. $350 for all of them shipped?

Nightly bump. Make an offer on one or all. They'll fit the large mount dolmar too.

$325 shipped on all? I want these out of the way so I can get some other stuff.

36" is sold. Surely someone needs the rest of these. Make an offer on them.

Latest posts

Back