Latest free addition to my collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldiron

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I had a tree removal job down in Bismarck that I did last week, 3 big cottonwood trees. A neighbor came over to watch and then asked if we could trim a tree for him, I said yes and we got to talking, I mentioned I like working on saws and he says, have I got a saw for you! You can have it if you want it. He didn't know what it was only that it hadn't run last time he tried starting it 10-15 years ago. He went and got it out of his garage and put it in the back of my pickup. When I got back over there to look at it I saw a very clean 015T. I could pull the starter rope but it would not engage the flywheel so I brought it home checked it over and noticed the starter pawl springs were not on correctly fixed them put fresh gas in and she runs beautifully! I cleaned some of the sawdust and oil residue up as she was kinda dirty at first. She has seen some use but is in excellent condition for her age! Not my dream saw but I think I'll keep her. Sure is a cute little bugger, now to put her in some wood!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg