least expensive place to get caddy pads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaswbdswim

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i am lookin to try the caddy pads with buckingham steel spurs with replaceable gaffs and i looked at treestuff and they are $234 i was wondering if there is a better price anywhere i checked sheriltree and they dont sell them as a set and if i were to buy individually it would be near $300
thanks

i am lookin to try the caddy pads with buckingham steel spurs with replaceable gaffs and i looked at treestuff and they are $234 i was wondering if there is a better price anywhere i checked sheriltree and they dont sell them as a set and if i were to buy individually it would be near $300
thanks

Wesspur and Baileys have em $72 or close to that. I got mine for $69 3 years ago from Wesspur

i have a low budget but i am of the craftsman mentality if i buy a good tool once i wont but 3 ungood tools thrice
If you have time and are going to the Tree Expo, maybe someone will have a better price there? Show special deal or something? They are for sure worth getting, very comfortable and lots of extra support.

i ment as an entire set i looked at wespur and they were 233 only 1 dollar difference

IMO $233 is not much to spend on a pair of spurs that you may be wearing for many hours a day. I'm a bit fan of caddy pads and would use them even if they were twice the price. :rock:

Not quite sure I know what caddy pads are exactally but I bought a pair of Buckingham Big Buck Wrap Pads (p/n-3202c) recently and I LOVE them!!! I only paid like $165 a pair from Sherrill as a special order, or you can get them direct from Buckingham for a couple bucks more. The only down side is that they are a little on the bulk/heavy side which to me I guess doesn't matter too much. They are SUPER comfortable on my Buckingham steel climbers though. Good luck!

Not quite sure I know what caddy pads are exactly

Caddy pads:

spu201a-500.gif

bit the bullet

Well I coughed up the 300+ for my spurs and pads and straps decided that I liked talking to a real person the customer service. That I got at shelter tree was unbelieveable they justified the extra money entirely they also have a mail order service however their website is undergoing work as of 11/8/11 so you have to lookup. Product images elsewhere. Just my 2 cents I figure if I'm impressed why not give props to a good co.

Back