lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mini Macs will try anyone's patience. My first and only attempt to work on one was an effort in futility. I think it was an Eager Beaver 2.0, every 4 or 5 pulls I would have to pull the recoil off. I ended up giving it to someone who bought a Mac 610.

I Guess we are lucky up here,not much ethanol gas
And I've only come across 2 mini mac's,one came from Alaska with a group of saws not complete.And one i found in the junk yard last summer.I grabbed it so i could maybe have enough parts to try and get one running.
That is if i need a challenge,or get bored.
And just in case one of the threatened mass mailers of mini mac's goes ahead.I think it would neat to see how many would show up.
Thomas

Alright, someone's gotta do it so it might as well be me. I've given away two complete saws in this thread and think they're both in use already. Let's make it three.

The first person (as it there will be more than one) who shoot's me a "Conversation" asking for a Mini Mac will receive one. I will not guarantee it to be assembled, it may be one I've ran through the parts cleaner waiting for time to rebuild or it could be a combination of three waiting to be built into one. I DO guarantee it will have a good piston and cylinder, spark, and be suitable for a project saw. I will dig up a decent bar and should be able to find a chain as well. Shoot, I might even have a case for one of the little buggers.

The only thing I ask is for $20 to help with the shipping. I can cover a little, just not very much at the moment.

dd

No one has responded.

You're all cowards.

dd

Mini Macs will try anyone's patience. My first and only attempt to work on one was an effort in futility. I think it was an Eager Beaver 2.0, every 4 or 5 pulls I would have to pull the recoil off. I ended up giving it to someone who bought a Mac 610.
I just gave away my eager beaver to a friend. I told him it has tail light warranty, I refuse to work on it as soon as It leaves my garage lol. That has to be one of the worst engineered chainsaws ever. No wonder mac went out of business.

Conversation sent - I'm always up for a challenge and have too much spare time on my hands anyway. I'm looking forward to finding a saw I can love to hate. I will soon have some parts - after Christmas - that I will be looking for some homes for also.

Back