lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this chain sitting around. I can't use it, all my stuff is .050". Looks like it was just sharpened and it may be the only sharpening its ever had. Lots of life left. Who wants it?

abyne3yt.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Got this chain sitting around. I can't use it, all my stuff is .050". Looks like it was just sharpened and it may be the only sharpening its ever had. Lots of life left. Who wants it?

abyne3yt.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

If no one else can use I can. I've got some .063" bars.

ok midgets,,, heres what I have,,,
new poulan/echo mount 14" bar,,, 3/8lp 50 gauge
new Oregon 16" 3/8lp 50 gauge chain
zama carb,, non adjustable off ms170,,, it is missing the pump side cover screw,, it will probably need a kit
new sabre bar is 22" total length,,, it seems to be 50 guage,,, it is hard nose with 8mm mount,, # on bar is p15820d
new GB bar,,, 24" total length,, number on bar is u5hv2263,, it is 9mm mount,, hard nose
I will cover shipping on everything but the 2 larger bars,,,unless they are going over seas then we will talk I will cover 1/2 of those 2 bars since they are heavy as heck,,, best to pm me on the request
well crap,,, the pic files are to large to download on here,, I will post other pics later on

I've got a 2 pack of Oregon S52 chain. 52DL, 3/8LP, .050 semi chisel safety chain I've got no use for. New, in the bubble pack.

Free shipping to US address, Cannucks might be asked to split shipping if it's obnoxious.

Representative photo -

42352e79-72cc-4e10-93ad-6e683da9473c_1000.jpg

These will fit good on my boys little poulan if they are still available.

I also have 2 Husky 50's. One is a 100th anniversary special the other is a regular 50. The 50 got pinched and started leaking oil, but runs (ran) good before that. The Anniversary special has good compression and the P/C looks ok. I don't believe either one is CP. I never started the Special as the rewind was altered and was sticking. The 50 was a good cutting firewood saw for me but the oil leak is probably not worth repairing. Lots of parts anyway and both have new air filters. If you want the whole saw (either) I will split the shipping with you if you are in the US. Pm me for more details if anyone could use them.

I also have 2 Husky 50's. One is a 100th anniversary special the other is a regular 50. The 50 got pinched and started leaking oil, but runs (ran) good before that. The Anniversary special has good compression and the P/C looks ok. I don't believe either one is CP. I never started the Special as the rewind was altered and was sticking. The 50 was a good cutting firewood saw for me but the oil leak is probably not worth repairing. Lots of parts anyway and both have new air filters. If you want the whole saw (either) I will split the shipping with you if you are in the US. Pm me for more details if anyone could use them.

PM sent

Back