Let's see them Jeeps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpdocdave

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of guys with jeeps here, lets check them out in one spot. Here's a few of mine. I've had a couple mj's, 4 xj's, 3 yj's. I still have 2 yj's, one is a frame off build.

IMG_6235.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

DSCN1733.jpg

DSCN1701.jpg

95yj3-1.jpg

my build:
DSCN1056.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1456.jpg

Nice xj brotha, unmistakebly badlands, you're right. The creek on the other side is different everytime you go, sometimes shallow, sometimes super deep. We used my yj with a snorkel as a dipstick.

Haha thanks man. Yeah i've seen alot of pics of that tunnel. Haven't made it out there yet but a good many of my buddy's have and said its awesome. I'm currently at 4in of lift 33's, cut fenders, disco's, aussie out back, HD offroad frame stiffeners. Soon to have genright boatsides, and bilstein 5150's up front and LII slider boxes out back with 5100's and daystar stinger bumps on all 4 corners, i'm setting it up to bomb up the fire roads but still crawl :rock:

project.jpg

will be a little b4 im back in the woods with the ol yj

Haha is it bad that I can't even see the differential center section and know its a Dana 60? I think i've got a problem... :rock: What coilovers you go with? And i'm assuming a 60 floater or 14 bolt out back?

Here is my junk, 84 CJ. 4.2L .030 over with 4.0 head. Fuel Injected with Megasquirt. Had a T5 5spd in this pic but now has a ford T18 in front of the D300 xfer case. Rear locker, twin sticks, etc. etc..

IMG_1886BigDogs.jpg

And here you can kind of see my parts jeep after a tree fell on it. 304 v8, T176 4spd. I am thinking of making it into a trail only rig.

IMG_5519.jpg

Brian.

^ Nice Jeep and Gravely :) Where at in Maryland are you? I ride with Stagger 4x4 out of Grafton WV and we've rode impassable county roads out towards deep creek. I've been meaning to load my XJ down with gear for the weekend and the canoe and take a 3 day trip to Green Ridge but haven't got around to it yet.

I'm near Bel Air. I go up to Rausch Creek and get to Big Dogs every once in a while.

I have a 1975 CJ-5 with 10,348 DOCUMENTED miles on it. Has spent all it's life sitting in a fire station in Union County Arkansas and was the search and rescue vechicle for the county.

Nothing special, hard top, 232, warn winch, white spokes with N78-15 ground hawg directionals. It's just like it left Arkansas, I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post them. BTW.....offers accepted.

NSFW depending where, there is some profanity and crude humor If I remember correctly, nothing X rated just messing with each other on the trail...

[video=youtube;eexbqFmRnYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eexbqFmRnYg[/video]

Latest posts

Back