Lets see your "Best friends"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lola

this is my 6 year old boxer/pit bull mix. she's sweet as can be if she knows you. she makes a great guard dog and play thing for my 1 and 3 year old kids.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's my girls. Abby is 8 and is a boxer/beagle mix and Jessie is 4 and is a boxer/pit mix. They were both from the pound at different times. Jessie is a BEAST but Abby is the boss! They are both great with me 1 year old boy.

Boston, Tim and Tesero

IMG_1752.jpg

Boston- 18months - English Mastif - sleeper

IMG_1750.jpg

Tim - 21 months - Fox Terrier - run-away-dog

IMG_1684.jpg

Tesero (fuzak) - 16 months - Italian Spinon - nobel guard

bobbi girl

she showed up at the front door 5 years ago. someone dropped her off 20 lbs under weight ( could count ribs ) collar and no tag and no one called to find her. so we adopted and its been one of the best things me and the wife could have ever done.
013.jpg

77765430.jpg

Oh Well

I would put a picture of my couch warmers :sword:eek:n here, but you cant get them together long enough to take a picture and one of them (the male) will run and hide! Got to wonder what wanted list he is on. They refuse to participate in lowering their status to do tricks. There definately has to be a treat involved to even get them to think about sitting. Not one of them would consider retrieving a bird, but my cat he routinely brings in snakes, lizards and birds of a variety of sizes. The most surprising was coming home one afternoon to the living room full of feathers and this bird including tail, was at least a foot long. Being 1/4 leapord, he frequently thinks this is the jungle, even my dogs are scared of him.

Latest posts

Back