Let's See Your "Impulse" Hose!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Sounds like a valid thread topic, as things are weak around here..........

I will even use a smilie.....:givebeer:

Those that know me, know that it is a good smilie for me.

Sorry, it is sweeps week at the ole' AS, and Darin wants me to stir things up, or he is going to cut may paycheck in half...............

I told him the smilies only work for those under 18, the softcore ???? icons
do it for the old fogies.

Those in between only respond to cash..................................

When Kirstie Alley starts looking hot again, that makes me an old pucher....

I showed my "impulse" hose to a lady that gets paid to look at such things. She laughed and asked, "Who could be made happy by such a bent, twisted, leaky, kinky little thing like that?"

And I said, "me."

"Impulse Hose".........When I first read this I thought..........whatz the big deal?.........every man has an impulse hose in his pants :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: OMG! Bad scary visions of cross-dressing loggers in garters 'n' pumps dancing to Monty Python's 'Lumberjack Song', where's that mellon spoon.....must....remove.....eyes......

GAH

:jester: :chainsaw:

stihltech said:
So,do all old impulse hoses crack, dryrot and leak?

AND, just how do you replace them?:help:

Eventually - yes... but young enthusiasm can rejuvenate any old hose...

Last edited:
All this reminds me of the old automotive line. "What's the difference between a Drain cock and a Pet Cock?"

About forty years! :hmm3grin2orange:

SmokinDodge said:
All this reminds me of the old automotive line. "What's the difference between a Drain cock and a Pet Cock?" :hmm3grin2orange:

I think you need to reverse the order... :jester:

desert-eaglemk7-10-03.jpg

Latest posts

Back