Lets talk toys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacDaddy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This is my YFZ 450 I have done a ton of work to it I have a Curtis Sparks big bore drag motor with cams,porting,13.5 to 1 compression,41 mm FCR carb,dynatek cdi,Curtis Sparks drag pipe,and I ride at Sand Mountian NV so what toys do you guys ride

That's just a shame, seeing a sweet piece of steel just sittin' there like that.

When ya think you'll get to it?

Actualy its a balanced blueprinted 350 with lunati rods and crank and a set of ported and polished 2.02 heads with a 750 holley on top it runs 12.02 in the 1/4 at 112

Marky Mark said:
Here's another intrest of mine FURshure.
That is a real nice bunch of reds. And it looks like you did an excellent job of putting them up. I like to see well handled fur. Did you trap them or call them? I see in your profile that you are from New Jersey. I went to the Fur Takers college about 15 years ago and there was another guy there from NJ, but I can't remember his name. Do you sell your fur local or is it going to the North American Fur Auction? Trap hard and keep your strechers full.

Marky bragg away all you want, I like seeing pictures like that myself , I have never trapped on my own but have helped abit to the guys that do up here, it is a dieing trade here with the prices so low , but it looks like you have alot of animals in your area

I've got a Honda 450ES 4x4 atv with a ported and polished head, Webcam, K/N filter, Supertrapp pipe, primary and secondary clutch kits, Warn 2.5CI winch with plasma rope (UHMWPE), Warn 424 selectable 2wd/4wd kit, Highlifter front disk brake conversion, Highlifter lift springs, custom lift (about 4" lift total) plus 28 inch Maxxis Mudzilla tires, 60 inch plow, brake light kit, Motovan "storage box"/seat, full custom 1/4" thick 6061 aluminum skidplate..... small pic in my avatar... at work right now, no more pics here.....

sounds nice I just bought a brute force 750 3 weeks ago that thing is an animal If you get a chance I would like to see some pictures of it

Marky Mark said:
Black Oak I Took instruction from Craig O'gorman several times. I'd post more pics but most guys on here aren't into trapping let alone me braggin about my trapping. Gypo loves the daily FUR report as to my catch and selling prices.I went to nice fur auction Sat in PA.
If you took lessons from O'gorman then you should know what you are doing. From what I'v heard he's one of the best. I have used some of his lures and liked them, its expensive, but good. I don't trap as much as I use to, but I still caught 41 k-9 this year, most of them were yotes. Our water season sucked this year with all the rain we have had. It was hard keeping your sets going. Were you happy with the results of the PA sale?

Heres a short list:

2002 VOR 450 EN (bone stock)
2001 VOR 503 V-Cross (The very first proto-type build for me during the fall of 2000..very unique even in the VOR world with its CAM/Piston and ignition combination)

Percheron gelding (2200lbs horse)

but my favorites are:

1982 husqvarna XC430 & my project 1979 KTM420.

Back