• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lickity Splitter Model 26BK30 for sale in Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cynthia Israel

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Lickity Splitter Model 26BK30. It is from the 70's I believe. I have had it for about 15 years. It may not be pretty but it is a work horse. Looking to sell to someone locally near Sterling Heights Michigan.

Hmmmm...

Pics please?

Super3 turned me onto these a few years back and I've been looking for one ever sense

Hmmmm...

Pics please?

Super3 turned me onto these a few years back and I've been looking for one ever sense
I will be getting it out of the garage this weekend and will post pics and video of it in action. It was originally purchased in the 70's for about 5 K. The guy died about 2 years later and it spent the next couple of decades under a tarp chained to a tree. I bought it from the widow. My brother put a couple hundred into it getting it running again. I later put newer larger tires on it so it could be towed behind a pickup to the UP a couple times. I will be looking for 2K min for it.

I'd be interested but not at $2,000. No offense in anyway but no 30+ year old splitter is worth that kind of money. I'd be a buyer in the $500 range. That's what old used splitters go for around here atleast.

For $2,000 you can go to Tractor Supply and buy a brand new 35 ton splitter.

A friend in Orion Twp is looking for a splitter. $2k is ridiculous for a splitter that is going to need work, seals, etc. due to its age. I have less than that into my Timberwolf splitter, for goodness sake!

If you are open to a more reasonable price (e.g. $500-ish), please get me some pics and info.

I've been all over Michigan, but I've never been to Sterling Heights.

Going to Detroit this weekend, think maybe I might have to check out SH.

From the sounds of it, it must be a whole different world than the one I live in.

2K??? Must be quite a machine.

If it is the 2 speed model.
Stroke is around 26-27 in. Adjustable for a shorter stoke for smaller wood. Wedge is adjustable for up to 34" wood. If you want the ram to go all the way to the wedge for the stringy stuff, 25 1/2" is max.
16 or 18 tons if I am remembering right. Hydraulic out,spring return. 2 cylinders in one unit,3" and 5".
Pressure controlled shift valve for high & low. All seals $4.11. 8 hp. 3.2 gpm pump.

Latest posts

Back