• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lightweight ported stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB84

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone got a ported 241c, 201cm rear handle, or something else small and spunky for cutting trails and small firewood?

I have two ms250s with gutted mufflers that are my daily drivers. I honestly don't have any problem with them, but same weight more power is always fun. Lemme know what you got.

(I know a 261 is just a few everything more, but I like to keep my stuff purpose built. If I need more than a 12 or 14" bar id grab a different saw.)

I've got a really nice 024 that's been recently rebuilt. I split the cases, did new OEM bearing, seals, gaskets, and new OEM top end kit I found on Ebay. Not ported tho, you'd have to send it off for that. Only thing I don't like about it, has the front access chain tightener instead of newer side access. Can post pics if interested.

Back