limiter caps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know if i can tell you how to remove them, but maybe circumvent them, if they are the same as others have talked about. Take a small bladed screwdriver and see if that outer ring will depress, if so, turn slotted head screw as desired. Hoping this is how i remember it being done.

Dont know if i can tell you how to remove them, but maybe circumvent them, if they are the same as others have talked about. Take a small bladed screwdriver and see if that outer ring will depress, if so, turn slotted head screw as desired. Hoping this is how i remember it being done.

Ill try it first thing in the morning. Thanks for the thelp guys!

Yep, that outside ring is spring loaded and when depressed allows you to fully adjust your carb. If you want to disable it, push it in and unscrew the needle completely. Then with a dremel remove the nub on the end of the limiter cap, install with the modified limiter and spring, and youre good to go. Cant just remove the limiters, as they keep pressure on the needles and keep them from moving.

worked like a charm. I just took a carb screwdriver and pushed that outside collar down and took another carb driver and richened up the high speed up. thanks for the help boys!! God I love this site:msp_thumbsup:

hu4e.jpg
Thanks for any and all help!!

Latest posts

Back